I went back to Penang for the past 4 days. It is always good to be back. The sense of familiarity, the freedom to drive a car, a nice and friendly face of a stranger smiling at you...ahh...Penang.

This trip back is a good experience. 3 of my Singapore friends, Victor, Jiching and Melvin, followed me back to Penang, and I discover more things about myself and about others.

I spent the days bringing them around and catching up with my family and friends. I brought them to historical sites like Fort Conwallis (something like the Fort Canning of Singapore I think) and the Penang State Museum (which I sadly did not stepped into until a few days ago). It was great fun, nice scenery, nice sea breeze, hee. Victor, having the favourite pastime of most Singaporeans, had his cravings satisfied as when he boughts loads of clothings from the shopping malls in Penang, heh.

Penang State Museum
Melvin, Victor, Jiching and Me

SMU Jump at Teluk Bahang Dam

Round Island Trip

I also did something out of my expectation this time...I went round the whole of Penang island! It was a mistake, we were supposed to go to the beach, at Pantai Acheh, but apparently we had to take a boat to go to the beach (sounds weird huh?). So I round the island and stopped to take photos at the Teluk Bahang dam instead. Heh.

I feel quite bad cus I sometimes dread to bring them around as I feel that I am short of time. Nevertheless, I know they will understand how I feel, hee.
Jiching & Me in the Coach back to Singapore

A trip back to INTI is always nice, heh.
INTI Old Campus
*eyes squinting. the Sun was shining into my eyes*

INTI New Campus

Oh, and if you noticed in the Penang State Museum Picture, I still had long hair. I decided to cut my hair cus I want to go bald soon (I'm seriously thinking of this. I want to do such crazy things when I still dare to do so). I wanted to cut the hairstyle I used to have during HSC, around shoulder length, but the hairstylist say that my hair will curl up easily if I cut that hairstyle. Hence the hairstyle I carry when I was 5 years old. Heh. I like it though. =) I take shorter periods to bathe now, haha.