I like the white ribbons, hee.
I said that study week and exams would be fun, and in a way, it is. I've learnt quite a lot. Not academically, but mentally. Hah.
I think I am put in a situation now where I'm forced to be more mature. I can't afford to be who I was-demanding, unreasonable. Yes, I admit, I am demanding, unreasonable, and a whole load of whatever other bad stuff. I'm sorry.
Everytime I feel like blowing up, I will tell myself: this is a process of changing which I have to go through. Control man, control. I think I'm taking the virtue Self-control more seriously now...heh.
These few days I have been revealed certain characteristics in my life that are a cause from my used-to-be deteriorating relationship with my Mum. Eg, when someone suggests me to do something good for myself, I will blow up at them, because my Mum always gave her suggestions that she thought was good for me, and I will blow up at her. Shucks.
That's why I say that I have to CHANGE.
I asked myself yesterday: on the pain scale of 1 to 10, what is my rate? My answer is 2. Hah. I think that is quite high, considering that this is just mental pains that I have to go through, and not physical pain. I mean, usually, I do not experience any pain, the most I'll experience is at the rate of 1, so that's why I say 2 is quite high. *Wonders what will happen when I feel labour pain...>.<*
I think I am put in a situation now where I'm forced to be more mature. I can't afford to be who I was-demanding, unreasonable. Yes, I admit, I am demanding, unreasonable, and a whole load of whatever other bad stuff. I'm sorry.
Everytime I feel like blowing up, I will tell myself: this is a process of changing which I have to go through. Control man, control. I think I'm taking the virtue Self-control more seriously now...heh.
These few days I have been revealed certain characteristics in my life that are a cause from my used-to-be deteriorating relationship with my Mum. Eg, when someone suggests me to do something good for myself, I will blow up at them, because my Mum always gave her suggestions that she thought was good for me, and I will blow up at her. Shucks.
That's why I say that I have to CHANGE.
I asked myself yesterday: on the pain scale of 1 to 10, what is my rate? My answer is 2. Hah. I think that is quite high, considering that this is just mental pains that I have to go through, and not physical pain. I mean, usually, I do not experience any pain, the most I'll experience is at the rate of 1, so that's why I say 2 is quite high. *Wonders what will happen when I feel labour pain...>.<*
1 comments:
haha, i sometimes have the same kind of problem too..
Nice slippers, though..
Shopping might end up to quite a big sum, if:
1. you always shop and buy stuff (very frequently)(every few weeks or so);
2. you are buying stuff you don't NEED
Just think this way: how often do you buy shoes? look into the shoe rack... if you think u've bought too many pairs of shoes one shot then perhaps don't buy any shoes for half a year..
sometimes i myself feel that we have to pamper ourselves, but remember that's just once in a long time... so don't worry. just window shop, its satisfying enough to look at or handle new things.
Perhaps set a limit for shopping in a month, i.e. other than food and daily requirements set aside another amount for stuff.
Hope that helps.
The thing bout ur relationship with your mum.. yeah as we become (older?) our way of thinking changes.. so much so we might regret what we've done.. like you said, that's part of becoming more mature.
Cheero mate! hope you're fine otherwise!
Post a Comment