Thank God.

I've been constantly close to Him and reading the Bible lately. And it really helps!

It helps when you understand all the questions in the Stats exam.
It helps when the mid-term questions that you were studying the day before at 2am came out during the exam the next day.
It helps when there are close friends around who are always there to encourage you, vice-versa.=)
It helps when there's an understanding elder sister who allows you to study in the room which she is sleeping in at 1 am because you feel that you can study better in the room.
It helps to have cell group friends who are funny, and to just chill and relax with.
and it is all because of

God's grace.

It's been a fun study break and a fulfilling exam week.

Things that I did during the study break:
1. Watched 11 episodes of Heroes Season 1 in 3 days
2. Went to SIM uni to study for a day
3. Went to collect the Stand Chart race pack with Gerald, but did not manage to do so as some part of his weird brain decided that the queue was too mindblowing. We walked off the minute we joined the queue. (ok, it was...the waiting time was around 1 hour...). Walked off and had 2 meals in 2 hours.
4. Managed to collect the Stand Chart race pack with Danson, and had a sumptuous Thai meal
5. Jogged with Sarah around Bugis/SMU area at night
6. Stayed at SMU library till 2 plus in the morning, and went home because grandpa says I should at least sleep at home before I continue the study marathon

Things I did during the exam week:
1. Prayed to God daily
2. Read the Bible daily
3. Studied in school at times
4. Encouraged friends to not give up and for Sarah to seek God
5. Got encouraged by friends(not something I did, but then it's something significant in this week=), felt stronger with it)
6. many other things
7. and of course, took my 3 exams

Sidenote: Coincidentally met YH in the bus today. Chances of 2 people meeting in a bus<10%. It was nice to see him. Hadn't seen him in ages. He looked less tensed. Dyed his hair.

I'll be going back to Penang on Dec 11(Tues). Look forward to see you people back in Penang! =D =D =D

Watch this funny video. I love "Whose Line Is It Anyway". Humorous.
Cheers =)