I tend to let things take control of my will rather than having my will to take control of situation and choices.

But today, I found that will to take control again. To take control of my life.

Everytime there is a choice to make, I would choose one that does not go in line with my will. This makes me redraw myself towards a more innate part of me, and thus, I lose my will power to take charge of the other choices I make further in the future. It's a vicious cycle.

It is more comfortable, to control a situation rather than having myself succumb to the circumstances of the situation.

What I'm saying now is quite abstract.

Well, for example, I want to study. BUT I have nil the will power to do so. And thus, I let the situation that I am in decide, to make the choice whether I should study or not. For example, I am with my friend in the library. And that particular situation may decide and push myself, tell my will power to study. But if I'm with a friend who wants to have supper, then I let that decide that I should not study, cuz there's zero will power in me to study.

But now I know. If I am in that situation again, I would have the will power to reject the situation, the temptation and the circumstances to not study. I would control the situation, and tell myself, to study. I would have the will power to do so.

But admist the controlling of my life, I have to surrender EVERYTHING to God. God still is the ultimate Being. He supplies me with that will power. Thank God.

Meanwhile, here's a video of a great dance. My younger sis sent the link to me.

Enjoy.

In case of any technical error, here's the link:
Great dance

Watch it. It's worth it.=)