Yes! School is over!

I'm so so so glad! I am SICK of school!

I know, this is a stark contrast to what I said I felt, about me loving my school and bla...I am seriously SICK of it, that I can vomit if I were to have a class again this year. BLEH.

Yes, I did have fun. Caring friends, good presentation...but I can't help but HATE school too. (HATE is a strong word...STRONGLY DISLIKE)

I am starting to think:How do those seniors take years and years of being at the verge of puking?

I have been sick for around 1 week....and have been sleeping like a pig, or worse than that. I oversleep almost everyday, and have quite a few MCs here and there. I think I passed my illness to my poor sis, she had been a vegetable on the bed for the pass 4 days. But thank God that she's fine already, and is back in Penang for a couple of days for holiday.

I look forward to going back to Penang too! Miss all of you back there!!!!

Oops, actually, school is not officially officially over...I still have exams in around 10 days time...but it's still better than classes! Muahaha