Ahh...this is the life that I've been deprived of for quite some time...

I went to the library at a university here, and it brings me back those memories, where I was disciplined enough to sleep at 1am and wake up at 9am to study at home...everyday! So disciplined eh? =)

Then it came to a time where I still was disciplined, and manage to wake up to go to the library when necessary...When I go to the library, there'll be some friends that I know there already studying, and all I have to do is just pull a chair and study with them. No words, just studying. And some occasional jokes here and there.

Some times some joker will come to the library just to kacau people, which, when think back upon now, really are good memories. I miss those times...I miss being able to go to just one library, and everyone will be there studying. And it is ok, because we are studying together. Not competing, but helping out one another.

Now, I go to some library at a university that's near my place, with no discipline to study. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself, just taking my time, studying at my own pace, w/o the supposed pressure that people in my uni give me. Hah.