The next day, Jia Weih and I woke up early-8am. Well, we had to catch a shuttle bus (Nottingham-Kajang) at 11.15am so that Jia Weih can go back to Penang, and I can meet up with a HSC friend, Jonathan. We were so tired then, and to imagine that we actually thought of jogging in the morning. Uh.
Anyway, the whole trip from Nottingham-Kajang-KL took around 1 hour and a half...Selangor is really from small town to small town man.

After Jia Weih and her Nottingham friend from Penang, Grace, deposited their bags at the Plus-liner office, we went to Midvalley to meet up with Jon. (Plus-liner is the bus company that will bring them back to Penang) It was so nice to see Jon again, after months and months of not seeing him...I'm glad that I could meet up with him now. He doesn't have a Christmas break, so ppl in Penang won't be able to meet up with him during that time, and would probably will need to wait till next year or something to meet up.

Jon and I sent Jia Weih and Grace of at the Plus-liner bus stop, and I saw Pei Lin and Put there. Pling looked really tired. She said that she was sick, but any how, she did worry me.=S Put and her friends were late as they kinda got lost along the KTM track. They stopped at the wrong stop. Heh. Nevertheless, all of them boarded the bus safely and just in time. =)

I was touched that Jon came to accompany me for my 2nd day in KL. Having just finished his end of terms exams, he could have chose to hang out with his uni friends. But yea, he came to hang out with me. We spent 7 hours shopping around in Midvalley, with me shopping for stuff that I needed. I listed out the things I wanted to buy: a black top, sports bra and sandals/slippers. And yes, he accompanied me to buy what I wanted. He's shopaholic and enjoys looking and girls clothes too, so shopping with him was real enjoyable. It sounds weird, a guy accompanying a gal to buy sports bra, but it wasn't awkward at all while shopping for it with Jon. He takes it very naturally. We went to a few stores for that, and I finally got one! Yay!

While we shopped for sandals/slippers, I was trying them on while he went around searching for suitable/comfortable ones for me to try on. So sweet! Being a shopaholic, his taste in female slippers weren't bad...in fact, out of the 3 I bought, 2 were recommended by him. I didn't manage to get a black top, but oh well. I got a red one in the end! RM15!!! Damn cheap man. Sales are good for every single consumer, hah. New shoes!



After that, we went back to Cyberjaya, where his uni is. Wide, straight roads, tall buildings, and many street lights-what does that remind you of? Hmmm...it reminded me of an I-Robot-look-alike city, a place where few people live and where robots are developed. A place where artificial intelligence will first surface. *Shivers* It is in contrast with where Nottingham University is: the tallest building is only 2 storeys! Another constrasting point is that Multimedia University has the fastest connection in the whole of Malaysia, a whole album of songs in 10 seconds! Nottingham University's connection? Half and hour for a 5 minute video. Heh.
Cyberjaya

We stayed at Priya's apartment, which was shared with 3 other people, Miracle(yes, her real name is Miracle), Yew Zhen and Nichil, all of them studying at LimKokWing Univeristy College. They were very friendly.
I couldn't stay awake any longer, and probably slept while Jon was still talking to me. On the other hand, Jon and Priya chatted till the wee hours of the morning.7.30am.

The next day, Priya and I chatted while Jon went back to his hostel. She is a real interesting person, who has prophetic dreams. She dreams of an incident before something happens! She shared with me that there was once, back in India, when she was still studying in a female boarding school, she dreamt that her mum's plane from Malaysia back to India would catch fire. She dreamt of that incident 1 week before her mum's flight. She couldn't contact her mum, as her boarding school disallowed communication during schooling days. She prayed and prayed for her mum's safety...and 1 week after that, her mum came back safely. Her mum dropped by at her boarding school to visit her, and true to be true, her the propellant or something else of her mum's plane did catch fire! However, some passengers in the plane noticed the fire early, and the passengers manage to leave the plane before it take off. The passengers then changed to another plane back to India. I feel that God really uses her in a mighty way. A real special person. =)
Priya & I
Jon and I then left for Pasar Rakyat, where I was suppose to take my bus. We kinda got lost on our way there, but friendly Malaysians around lead us to our destination. Jon displayed God's love throughout my stay there, and made my day and life a wee bit better. I really felt a sense of security as he sent be all the way to Pasar Rakyat. And he had an appointment right after that back at Cyberjaya. So nice of him. =) Aw, but don't worry, I won't fall for him. He has a girlfriend back in Penang, heh.
Jon & I
I'm glad that I had a relaxing time in KL. It's nice to meet up with old friends and to be back in Malaysia, albeit not exactly where I grew up. Thank God for ensuring my security and fun throughout my stay in KL!