An exciting one

Sunday - Yes, I slept 4 hours, jogged for 15 minutes, before rushing to teach piano.

Monday - Fashionably late I am, for Intro Econs class, followed by a Leadership & Teambuilding(LTB) discussion.

Tuesday - I make a great fashion statement again.LATE.45 mins. Had Intro Econs project meeting, followed by a 5km run in the city. Coolest thing I did for awhile. Cell group meeting at night.

Wednesday - LTB presentation. The prof actually approved our project. Great. Had an enjoyable lunch with some group mates. Stayed in uni till 11pm to finish my critique.

Thursday - Met up with a friend to discuss Intro Stats. For Math for Econs class, was chit-chatting away with another friend, and just laughing away. The prof reminded me of Mr LEG, the Math Extension 2 lecturer I had last year. Hah.

Friday - Met up with Sarah, who helped me with the Math for Econs assignment.Had Disciple Group. Went for some club's talk.Had a cappella singing practice, and arrived home at 11.

Nice