Hello!

I've been scrambling around my school work, and adapting to the what I call stressful life in uni. Ahh....
O Jia Weih, I'm out of camps already! Hee...
I'm in my 2nd week of classes, and things have been going pretty fine...
I miss home, I miss the laidback life I had...I miss ....

Ok, I'll go back to talking about uni now.
I have 5 classes a week, and out of those 5, 4 are 3hrs 15 mins long! It's ok, we have 20 mins interval in between. It is also ok, if you also disregard the fact that we usually
sit on the same chair for all that time,
have to pay attention to the same subject throughout the 3 hrs,
and have to constantly raise our hands to give our opinions....then it is OK...:P
(We have to give opinions cuz in most classes, 10% of
the total marks is counted as class participation...quite a big % eh)

Nevertheless, I am blessed to be even studying here...though I'm a Singaporean citizen, I am considered an international student, because of my background. And it is difficult for international students to gain entry into Singapore's public unis...=)

There was a point in time where I felt being from a different educational background was a problem...here are the reasons why...

1. The 1st questions Singapore students ask is: Which JC(Junior College) are you from? See sometimes they don't even bother asking your name first...
2. If you're not from a JC, the 2nd question would be: Which Poly(Polytechnic) are you from?
Typical Singaporeans...thankfully not all of 'em ask such robotic questions
3. If you can't answer the above, then you'll be cut out from a lot of their topics

but aww shucks...
Being from another country doesn't mean I can't fit in...it means I'm unique.=) And I'm proud to say that I studied in Malaysia, am from Union High School and did HSC in INTI Penang.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My camp groupmates...doing the SMU jump=)
SMU jump is our signature action...heh


One of my closer friends brought me up to the 70th floor of Raffles City last night...pretty eh?Night scene at Raffles City