Hi everyone!

Since Sports Camp, I've attended Economics camp too. And no, we don't do Maths nor discuss public policies during the camp. =P

Anyway, I bought a laptop for myself for uni use last week! Here's a picture of it...

Fujitsu T4220
Cool eh? Yah, not the latest model, but nevertheless, still cool.=)

The OS is Windows Vista...I do prefer it as compared to XP, but it takes SUPER LONG to start up at first, cuz it has lots of startup programmes. Startup programmes like bluetooth, anti-virus, scanner, security lock...blablabla. I've blocked some items from starting up since then...but anyway, maybe I should consider getting Apple...*grinz* I also realise that my handphone can function as a modem...how cool is that? Hehe
I find these Ads very funny... it's the comparison between PC & Mac...the benefits of Mac...Mac is not as prone to viruses, simple, has better customer service...it won't waste much of your time watching, just click the link below to have some laughs =)
Link


Anyway, I am finally done with 1 week of English!!! I have to attend it cuz I didn't acheive the min requirements in the SAT for the Writing section...Heh, proves to all of you that my English ain't that powerful...it was 5-days times 7 hours of grammar everyday!!! I'm glad that it's over.=)

English Language Workshop

The students in the class were great...all of them were from polytechnics(something like colleges, which offer diplomas), so 3 years in poly made them more of the world as compared to junior college students here...they are very friendly people.=) The lecturer, Mrs Chow, was great too...she constantly made us do group activities so that it won't be so dry and boring. We also got to watch some movies like "The Inconvenient Truth" and "The Twilight Zone" and do movie reviews after that...hehe.

*wondering whether my English grammar has improved*


Anyway, I've been going out more often lately, and I'm glad that I have more company here now.=)