It's been 5 (or is it 6?) months since I've returned from exchange. Up to this point, it is yet another mobile-country-changing moment when people return to their own countries. Zheng Ning (and I think Liu Dan) are back in China from their Taiwan trip, Yetian just arrived in Japan, Da Tou and Denise went back home, Josh has been back in NZ for quite some time, etc. Some friends are still there in Wuhan, but most are returning home to different parts of China for Chinese New Year.
Each has their own set of Wuhan experience, that Wuhan would definitely hold their place in their hearts. Relating to it back home, SMU will definitely hold a place in my heart too.
Thinking about it, I didn't do the partying part of exchange. I keep thinking back how really, did I use my time in China, all those nights that I have. I probably spend my time skyping, emailing, or blogging. And spending time with friends, having debates about the differences in ideologies and cultures every other night. =.= But I'm grateful for these nights, they have given me friendships that I have last up to now.
A time to look back, pause, and then look forward.
11 more weeks they say, (yes everyone, only 11 more weeks!) and we're done. Sa has filed for graduation. Now it's my turn.