I'm fine with being overseas. As compared to others who feels the need to call their parents or have to, I don't. I don't need to, neither do I feel the need to. I think they are used to the idea of their daughter away from home, doing her own things. I think they are fine with their three daughters being like that.
I don't have a boyfriend to miss either, so that saves my emotional tank. I guess I miss the surroundings and familiarity around me, of being in a developed country with fresh air. (Penang's air is better than the air here. =.= So is Wuhan...can you imagine that!) Hopefully the air would turn better, or that throughout these 3 weeks, it will prove itself better than it is now.
I'm fine with seeing Indian people around instead of Chinese. So far. I see Indian people back home anyway, so it's not something new.
And it's not like in Wuhan, where everywhere I see, I only see Chinese signs hung up. I almost cried when I saw hours of Chinese signs...where is English?! But India, English is used and signs are in English. So not that much of a culture shock there.

Hindi lesson 101: Sorry is Maaf. Yar, same as Bahasa. Now you see the link between Malay and Sanskrit and Hindi.
Would be having a 1 week of orientation of learning Hindi, sightseeing, etc. Coolness! :D