Some habits/attitude/thoughts that I have currently are influenced by others.
I'm currently listening to Brooke Fraser's album. Have always been listening to it, nice songs. Got that from Kwan-lyn. :)
I still run/jog as a sport 3 years after being in Singapore. Gerald Soo influenced me to do that.
I have this small stapler in my pencil case from Hun Hao. Got that from him earlier this year.
I view maids as equals now rather than people who are below me. They are same as me, and I should treat them as an equal human being. The New Zealander Josh with his ideas on human rights and democracy got me to change my thinking.
Singapore is a much nicer place to live in than I thought it was. Edbert helped me shaped those thoughts, haha.
And there are my parents, siblings, other close friends and not-so-close friends.
It doesn't matter whether those friends who shape my habits/thoughts/attitude are around me still, or still close. Life still goes on, and I'm happy about those changes. They represent a part of me which relate to others. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment