I just love the funny, sweet and lovely conversations that I had with people today.


Funny

In FA class...It's on Thursday mornings, and most of the time, I'm late for it. Either that, or I'll attend another session in the afternoon. I attended another class 3 times out of the 11 times we had classes this semester already. This is a convo I had with my groupmates:

Me: Hey Cheo, I'm early today, I'm the earliest!
Sherm: Ya, you're either the latest or the earliest. I'm not used to seeing someone sit beside me at the start of the class.
Cheo: Wah, what kind of comment is that. (pause) You're either the earliest, the latest, or you don't come.
Sherm, Cheo and Me: *laughs*

Sweet & Lovely

This is a convo I had with my friend on Tuesday. On Tuesdays, I have 2 classes: one in the morn with Jon and Evina, and one Actuarial Science class at 330.

Evina: (Once I stepped into class, mouthed my name, and point towards her coffee)
Me: *Shakes head*

During the break...

Evina: Pei Qi, what is that subject? (I had my actuarial science file opened) Every Tuesday I see you open that file and see you so stressed.
Me: It's Actuarial Science. :( I haven't finish my homework yet.
Evina: Wah, every week I see you so stressed...*sympathetic look*

So observant and sweet of Evina. :)

Sweet

I had this convo with Jon today. I was rushing to church already, but being me, I still wanted dinner. Jon was to have dinner with his other friends who were still at a project meeting.

Me: I'm rushing already, so it's okay, you don't have to accompany me.
Jon: Hm, I'll walk you to there la (points towards a certain point not too faraway).
Me: Okay, I want to withdraw money at the ATM anyway.

After drawing out money, I told Jon...

Me: Hey, I'll go up this way and have my dinner at Kopitiam.
Jon: You sure? Hm, *deliberated for awhile* I'll go with you la. I think by the time you finish they will still be doing their project.

And he came with me and had a drink while I'm eating. So sweet of him. :)

Lovely

I was rushing to church, and it was peak hour...it was 7 plus pm. 2 options: either I take bus and be late with no cost, or take taxi and be on time with $$$$ cost. I didn't want to be late, but yet I didn't want to spend so much money on taxi.

Holy Spirit: It's a way to honour God to be early/ on time.
Me: Ha, but taxi is quite expensive leh...
Holy Spirit: Don't worry, you'll benefit out of it later.

So I took a taxi.

And so in the end, it did benefited me. :)