Sheesh. 5 days. Not enough. I want to go back longer.

At least I manage to do quite a few things there...
1. Shop!
2. Do something with my hair
3. Meet up with my dear friends who were there. :)

Me, Jweih, Nuts, Meow and Han Yin. Our friend Ah Teng is at the right hand corner. :P:P:P
Too bad we didn't take a picture with him!


4. Watch G I Joe. (OMGOMGOMG I'll watch the movie even if the plot is not nice, cus the guy in there's soooo hot!!! The red head hot gal helps too :P)
5. Played tennis! (Although I was half asleep when playing...)
6. Had the oh-so-glorious Penang char koay teow-Jawa Mee-Dim Sum-Lor Mee...not enough!!!
7. Catch up with church friends :)

Lye Ean, Me and her cell group mate...I forgot his name! Nice to know new ppl though.


8. Spend time with my dungu siblings
9. Catch up with my family as a whole :)

Things that I wanted to do but didn't do there...
1. Hike! (Sheesh, it rained 3 out of 5 days I was there...sporadic rain somemore...)
2. Sleeeeeeep (Darn. I slept 6 hrs everyday. How pathetic =.=)
3. Have my Bangkok Lane Mee Goreng
4. Laze around
5. Watch more movies!!!

Nonetheless, it was a good trip. My passport is filled with stamps to and fro Malaysia, hahahaha.