From a young, fresh girl (reminescing of the song "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" by Britney Spears) who just stepped into SMU, I've changed, into a more mature, two-feet-on-the-ground young lady. From the blur person who is unclear of her direction, I've changed into...er, okay, actually I'm still quite blur (but it's a different kind of blur) and I'm still unclear of where I would be 2 years later. No qualms about that, I still have 2 more years (to play) anyway.
Nonetheless, I thank God, and thank Singapore, for the opportunity to study here, to grow, to learn. More of growing in my character than growing intellectually.
Had the first day of school today! Yr 3 already! WOohoo! Okay, I didn't have class today, but had to go to school for some other stuff. I only officially start school tomorrow. I know...as my Jie would say:"*roll eyes* SMU is suck a slacker school. Pay school fees for nothing".
:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment