I think I'm quite humorous at times.
Scenario 1
I didn't have enough cash in hand today to buy tau sa piah, and I was already at the tau sa piah shop, with the price quoted to me already keyed into the cash register and all tau sa piah ready to pack. I ask: "Can use Visa?" Shopkeeper: "Oh, no, only cash." =.=
Scenario 2
I know of a United Overseas Bank (UOB), a Singaporean bank which was on the way home. Since I didn't have enough RMs, I stop by the bank, hoping that I could redraw money from the ATM, since it's a Singaporean bank, and I have a UOB card.
I went into the bank, and found the ATM. After asking to select a language, the ATM displayed this:
Having a feeling that I should be able to draw out cash from a bank that I own an account in, I approach the staff. She said that in my situation, I should be able to draw out cash. So she helped me with the steps of writhdrawing money from the ATM.
When we reach the step where the ATM asked me to enter my personal identification number, she said:
0 comments:
Post a Comment