When I saw this ad on TV, at the end of it, I had a feeling that many of my friends will agree with what it is said. If you're like me, you'll agree with it, feel that what is said, is what you are too.
Both my partner and I. imperfect.
But...
We will be perfect for each other.
Enjoy.
2 comments:
I know I shouldn't have clicked on it cause I knew that I would definitely cry but I did anyway.
Well, that's what I've always hold on to. I said I wanna find someone perfect for me. But everyone took it literally & said "there's no such thing as a perfect guy"...& I said "as long as he is perfect TO ME, that's enough".
Love this video! Short but meaningful *sobs* Good thing I took my online test before reading your blog. LOL anyway, i haven't been dropping by for quite a while now. hope everything's going perfectly fine for u...easter holidays just started for me =) u take care! *hugs*
Hey Ee Lin!
You funny girl!
I know that you'll agree with what I said! Hmm, you've been always holding on to that huh? I'm sure many of our friends are too.
Yup, it's very meaningful. I think a lot of people cried when seeing the ad. A touching one, I must say.
Things are okay, thank God. All the troubles and whims, are all not gonna last long! Albeit Easter holiday, I will be having my exams next week.
You take care too!
Cheers,
PQ
Post a Comment