Penang is a place that I love to be in. There's good food, friends, family...3Fs! Hahaha.

This time coming back, I had to think who I could meet this time round. David ain't around, don't know whether Bee Lee is around...This means that there are the least people to meet this time round! But Penang being Penang, it is just so easy to bump into people. I bumped into Jun Cong, Pei Lin and Yin Ming in INTI. All 3 of them are studying there. I finally got to meet Pei Lin, after around a year of not seeing her. She has sinced move house. (Fyi, Pei Lin is my good pri-sec school mate, =). She's the one who brought me to church)

I met Shin En...she's a new found-old friend. She's from my pri and sec school. I was very close to her in Form 1 and 2, but because of some childish quarrels, we kinda drifted apart. She's now studying Construction Management in UTAR, and has a 3 month break. She too, has minimal friends to meet. I'm so glad that I met up with her. We could talk about anything under the sky. ^^

Oh, and Adrian who went to Russia is back in Penang! He was my HSC friend. He didn't complete HSC, and went to Russia to study Medicine. He's been in Russia for 2 years already, but he couldn't stand Russia, so he's back studying in AIMST now... But I guess I won't meet up with him this time round, cus I gotta study, and I wanna spend time with my family.

My bro and sis are having exams next week. XDXD Things have darn changed at home. My sis is out having dinner with her friends now, and my bro was just shooed away by me from the computer. I mean if I were the one having such major exams (1 is taking a gov exam, the other pre-U exam), I'll probably stay home...or not. XD

I went to INTI today, and went to find my English lecturer. She introduced me to her class, haha. I was sitting in 2 of her English classes. And apparently, Adrian's brother, Derrick, is studying HSC now! Haha, what a coincidence. He came up and asked me whether I know Adrian, and of course, I do! Cus Adrian was part of my gang of friends last time before he left for Russia.

Being in Penang with minimal friends brings back a lot of memories. Whenever I passby a certain place, it will make me think of a certain friend. For eg, when I pass by Jia Weih's house, I'll think of her...It is as if, time has stopped, and all that is left, are memories. (No wonder being here for a few months holidaying can drive people crazy...memories can drive people crazy, esp those that are not-very-pleasant)

I also feel loved because I have a loving brother, and sister. My bro cooked fried eggs yesterday, and fried kangkung today for me! I'll post the pictures next time. He cooked Ramli burger for me the last time I was back. So sweet of him huh, that's his way of welcoming me back. =)

My sis has been kinder to me this time round. I think she's growing up. ^^

My mum and dad are still mum and dad...mum is going through a period of time which every woman her age has to go through, so it's a little bit irritating.

Nonetheless, I miss home. Quote from Xian Jin: "Home is whom we abide in." I'm a Penangite at heart. =D