After not doing well for my STATS201 mid-term, I was devastated. Sarah then scolded me, for not putting enough effort for my mid-term. I realised that I had to spend more time studying, to make sure that I understand the concepts.

Thus, I started on the journey of lifting up my Macro mid-term into God's hands. I told Him that I want His wisdom. I also want to surrender everything to Him, the revision, the process of it and the exam itself.

This happened on Tuesday, and since then, I've been spending a lot of time studying Macro. Everyday, I pray that God will take hold of this exam. I want His will, not mine, because I can't do it anymore, I can't study with my own effort. I will feel very tired.

I thank God that I had friends around me to help me with my studies, and to keep me in-check, especially Sa. And there was also Joel, who was the Macro-hotline...I'll call him whenever I don't understand, haha (minus my impatience when I don't understand, minus my irritation, minus my harsh words towards him...).

And today, before I took the test, I had Sa and YC to study with me. Studying together does help. When you talk at the right time and understand each other's studying technique.

The test went fairly well I have to say, with all the questions being answerable.

Thank God.~

The LORD gives strength to his people;
the LORD blesses his people with peace.
-Psalm 29:11-