2nd row: Eating donut bought by PY, "Self discipline is the best way to lose weight" poster for everyone, including my mum(My mum is the smallest sized...don't know what triggered her to lose weight...), Dim Sum on Sunday night,
3rd row: Curry mee, pisang goreng with chilli and Big Apple Donuts
Sidetrack: My char koay teow and mee goreng are missing!!!
3rd row: Curry mee, pisang goreng with chilli and Big Apple Donuts
Sidetrack: My char koay teow and mee goreng are missing!!!
New found-old friend, Shin En
I was with my sis, who went hiking with me because she loves me, haha.
I played tennis with my bro too, where I lost miserably 6-0. Oh well, at least I played a good match, haha.
Please pray for me, that I will have enough energy/strength to last through my exams, following up with some girls this week, singing performance on Friday and debate next Monday.
My siblings are having their major exam this week, so it'll be great that they have prayers too!
~ Thanks~




1 comments:
You have a cool life.
We Rate Stuff
Post a Comment