I was talking on the phone with Victor today, when he said that he read my latest post.

He asked:" When do Adele and Rachel Lee have to raise that amount of money?
Me:"I don't know. Why?"
Victor:" Because I might get an award during my Commencement(12 July). I am expecting 2 awards, and for each one, I would be given $1000. I can give them half of that money.
Me:"Har, but it is not even certain that you get the awards..."
Victor:"That's why I ask you by when do they need to raise that amount of money."
Me:"But I thought you wanted to use that money to set up a fund in SMU?
Victor:"I want to use that money for a good cause, and this is a good cause."
Me:"Ok...I'll go ask them then tell you la."
Victor:"For now, I can give them $150 each for their mission trip."
Me:" [Jaw drop] Wah. Really?"
Victor:" Ya, why not?"
Me:" Oh, ok, thank you so much!"
Victor:" Tell them that I'll give them $150 each, don't tell them that I may give them $500, in case I don't get the awards."

I am really touched that he pledged to give that amount. It's all in God's name that they are giving.

I am honoured to be used by God in this way. And I thank God for letting me see more of what He is capable of doing. =)