I am very blessed.
It's 2.37am on a Sunday morning. I am due to wake up the latest at 8am tomorrow. What am I doing here?
Back to why I feel blessed.
I feel less stressed now. I keep telling myself: Thank God that I'm in uni, thank God that I'm studying...there are others whose results aren't that good or aren't financially that rich. (It's not very good thriving on people's unfortunates...but haih, it somehow makes me feel better) And again, as compared to my coursemates, I have less load. My classes are more theory based, so there are more individual assignments. So it's up to me whether I wanna do it fast, or as ever always, last minute. My other coursemates have many group projects, which means they can't really plan their own time. **
Well, I'm glad that I have a few friends here and there that I can talk to. Those who I don't need to explain why I am me. Thank God for that.
Blogging at 2.37am is not good. Especially after reading articles. Look at my thoughts. They are jumbled.
-Rest-
0 comments:
Post a Comment